Re: tlug: VNC for remote viewing

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Carter <carter@example.com>
To: tlug@example.com <tlug@example.com>

>Jonathan Byrne--3Web wrote:
>
>> >Something I recently discovered (thanks to an article in
the Jan/Feb

Actually, what happened is that Jim Tittsler originally
wrote the post that you quoted and attributed to me, but I
forwarded it to myself from work to one of my personal
e-mail addresses and somehow in the process also sent it
back to the TLUG list (still haven't figured out exactly how
I managed that feat of digital dexterity :-)   ), making it
look like I wrote the original post.  The part I actually
wrote myself in a later post primarily consisted of the
sentence "This *is* cool!"  :-)

Sorry for any confusion on that.

Saturday was the slowest day on the TLUG list that I've ever
seen.  I guess everybody was off traveling for Golden Week
was I was dutifully sitting in my office reading TLUG
messages ;-)

Jonathan