Re: tlug: VNC for remote viewing

From: craigoda@example.com
Subject: Re: tlug: VNC for remote viewing
Date: Sun, 03 May 1998 09:27:08 +0900

> I think there are two reasons.  One is Golden Week.  The other is
> that the TLUG mailing list is still not working properly.  The digest
> is not being sent out every day from tlug.linux.or.jp and we're
> getting quite a bit of bounced messages.  So, people like Tim
> Meggs, Chris Sekiya, and a number of other people aren't getting
> the mail from the list and therefore can't reply.

Sorry about that.   I didn't unsubscribe and we had a complete server shutdown
over golden week [the usualy HV power checks and bug spraying (pitty they
didn't get the ones in Wondoze:)]

I assume that i'm not bouncing any more as there was heaps of TLUG stuff in my
inbox from over the GW break.

tim :)