tlug: Linux version of spice....

> of Spiec2G6 and Spice 3F5 (electronic circuit simulators that are most
> marvelous) to the Win environment (are there Linux versions? someone tell me
Sure. Spice is a native UNIX program and has been developed on
Suns. The Linux version is available at:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/circuits/spice3f4.tar.gz

Get also a the graphical frontend for it:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/circuits/spicecad-1.5.1.tar.gz

If you are looking for applications for Linux, use the following
two sites ( they list pretty much anything anybody might be
looking for ):

http://SAL.KachinaTech.COM/sal1.html
http://www.xnet.com/~blatura/linapps.shtml

BTW, I got the spice location from the first of the above.....

                                      Karl-Max Wagner
                                      karlmax@example.com