tlug: TurboLinux on TLUG server

> Speaking of which, I'd really like to install TurboLinux on the TLUG
> server, for the publicity and for the 'real world testing' that it would
> imply.  There'd still be plenty of config/setup to do.  You could either
> use the TurboLinux config utilities or do it by hand.

My own opinion is that it makes sense for us to use TurboLinux if Scott
is going to be working on the machine.  As long as PHT has no problem
with us mirroring other distributions like Debian or RedHat on the future
TLUG server, using TurboLinux and discretely advertising it should be no
problem.

-Joe.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
a word from the sponsor: