tlug: software RAID1 on Linux

maling list. I searched so hard for the past months. Anyway here is my
question.

Has anyone tried software raid 1 on linux?

I have RedHat 4.2 (kernel 2.030) with Raid 1 patched and recompiled. Now
I've been tring to setup up HD mirroring of 2 U-SCSI drives.

If you have any experence with this, please send any commnets. Thanks.

--
M&T Agency
Tokyo, Japan

Next TLUG meeting is Saturday October 11, 1997