Re: tlug: html to postscript converter.

tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Andrew S. Howell wrote:

andy>I looked around for some html to ps converters, but have not really
andy>found anything the does the job. I found one at:
andy>
andy>	ftp://ftp.tdb.uu.se/pub/sources/html2ps/
andy>
andy>but it does not seem to work with tables though, at least in my
andy>limited testing. It uses lynx to grab the html, which I didn't have

Hi,
decided to post the information here.  The guy Jan Karrman has been
really cool about adding Japanese support in.  This is what the
reference to "document encoding" means.