Re: tlug: html to postscript converter.

tlug note from "Andrew S. Howell" <andy@example.com>

    Craig> --------------------------------------------------------
    Craig> tlug note from Craig Oda <craig@example.com>
    Craig> -------------------------------------------------------- On
    Craig> Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Andrew S. Howell wrote:

    andy> I looked around for some html to ps converters, but have not
    andy> really found anything the does the job. I found one at:
    andy>
    andy> ftp://ftp.tdb.uu.se/pub/sources/html2ps/
    andy>
    andy> but it does not seem to work with tables though, at least in
    andy> my limited testing. It uses lynx to grab the html, which I
    andy> didn't have

    Craig> Hi, decided to post the information here.  The guy Jan
    Craig> Karrman has been really cool about adding Japanese support
    Craig> in.  This is what the reference to "document encoding"
    Craig> means.

Wow! It works. It grabed the page I was having trouble with and
converted it just find! Faxed it to myself and it looks great, grafics
and all.

Thanks.

	Andy