Re: kinput2

>>>>> "C" == C Oda <craig@example.com> writes:

    C> After the compile, it was looking in

    C> 	/data/xjdic

    C> The files are in /usr/local/lib/xjdic

Compleatly and utterly my fault. When I created the patch, I did it off
the sources as I have it installed here. If you have a look in
xjdic.h, you'll find a line:

#define DEFAULT_DICDIR "/data/xjdic"    /* could be:
"/usr/local/lib/xjdic"   */

Change that to:

#define DEFAULT_DICDIR "/usr/local/lib/xjdic"

Do make clean; make

And you be working fine. You could also just make a .xdicrc file in
your home directory and specify there where the directories are. Take
a look at  .xjdicrc.skel. Its easy to miss the file, since it
"hidden".

As for kinput ect, so far I have not used it. I'm using emacs/mule
which does its own conversion, and xjdic lets you enter kana by
prefixing it with @example.com I suppose I should get around to installing it
though.

Andy