kinput2

I've applied the patch that Andrew posted to xjdic and have
it running.  I'm using wnn and uum right now.  However,
Alberto and Huw were saying that kinput2 was better due
to its greater flexibility.  I have kinput2 on the system
now.

What do I do?  Is this a background process?  How do I
do the henkan?

I got some errors about incompatible pointer types during
the xjdic22 compile.  I also have to set the default
directory for these files manually:

edict          kanjidic       radicals.tm    vconj
edict.xjdx     kanjidic.xjdx  radkfile       xjdic22sa*
exjdxgen*      kanjstroke     romkana.cnv    xjdxgen*

After the compile, it was looking in

	/data/xjdic

The files are in /usr/local/lib/xjdic

It's working, but I want to get it working properly and
put another README.tlug in with the source code
before archiving.  The instructions on usage could
be focused more on Linux usage.

Regards,
Craig

Craig Oda 	craig@example.com
TWICS - Japan's First Public-Access Internet System,
   TWICS - IEC Building, 1-21 Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160 JAPAN
Main Reception: 03-3351-5977	Fax: +81-3-3353-6096
Customer Service: 3351-5481   Corporate Sales/Support: 3351-8452