Re: [tlug] Anyone alive out here ?

Scottro, you're so misinformed.
Woke refers to brain dead zealots who reject nature by not being
straight, and reject reality for their ideology to work.

On 2024年09月03日 13:43, the silly User Scottro claimed to have said:
> I think that when you throw around the word woke, you should see who it's
> used at. Here in the US, it's used for people who believe:
> Woman have rights.

That is feminism.
And even then, they don't want just women to have rights, they want
women to have more rights than men, which in turn leads to the collapse
of civilization in the long run, because no man and no woman wants to
reproduce with a literal dictator in the house.

> Books shouldn't be banned from schools even if they tell of the evils of
> this country.

This is called free speech and/or free expression, nothing to do with
being woke, and everything to do with allowing religious people to get
in control.

> That if a 10 year old becomes pregnant, she wasn't "asking for it" and
> should be allowed to abort the baby.

Sure, I agree that if a woman got raped, she should be allowed to get an
abortion.
Guess what though? This has ALWAYS been the case!
What they want to achieve instead is allowing abortion in whichever
case, even if you did ask for it, but just changed your mind over time.

The reality is, there's a limit in the biological clock until a woman
can have a baby.
Once expired, at best it'll be very difficult, and at worst it'll be
outright impossible.

So it's yet another thing that upends civilization in the long run.

> All these things are considered woke over here.

Like all the gay parades with men being (almost) naked in front of
little childen?
Understood.

--
lain.