Re: [tlug] Anyone alive out here ?

On 2024/09/04 15:23, lain. wrote:
you're so misinformed.

@lain please do not inform any of us here any further?

I much as I don't want to hear "woke youth"s crap, I also definitely do
not want to hear any of "other party"s crap (that's even worse).

You are part of the whole thing.
I recommend being not part of taking side, or at least not taking the side you're taking at the moment.

This is not the place. Please do not disturb the calm of this mailing list with these. There is the whole fediverse for one to argue with internet people all day long about these.
(which I do not recommend doing, but that's the place, if you want to do)

Personal advice (take it or leave it);
You might be young? and a little bit excited about things, I don't know.
But please also think about the possiblity of regretting
about things you say too loud later on. (I did)

Furkan Mustafa

Home | Main Index | Thread Index