Re: [tlug] Port forwarding/UPnP in Japan

Oh man, this thread just extended a big project for me.  Right now, my pantry is a mess.  Between the box of senbei and basket of dry noodles, I currently have:

From there, I have a long run from the ER4 up into the attic, out an eave vent, down the side of a gutter drain, then in through a window to my home office with most of the rest of my network.  lol

I've been unhappy with the direction Ubiquity has been going for the past couple of years and have finally decided on moving to MikroTik.  I've taken an online lab course to get the basics down for their gear.  Now, you guys show me that I might be able to consolidate even further by replacing the NTT monolith with an SFP ONU.  Nice!  So, maybe my new pantry setup will end up looking like:

And if I'm going to all this trouble, I may as well finally have NTT turn on ipv6 for me.