Re: [tlug] Late call for presenters September 8th technical meeting

On 2018-09-06 10:40 +0200 (Thu), Christian Horn wrote:

> - Small comparison on why I too Performance Co-Pilot and not sar,
>   prometheus or some of the other big names
> - Saying some words on how to do own monitoring, for my usecase
>   accessing the systems temperature sensors, but could be everything,
>   webserver access numbers etc.

I find both this and the window manager stuff far more interesting
than the music side of things. I'd prefer to see your presentation
first, then do the window manager comparision, which if it gets really
interesting would lead to some re-coding of config files to see which
WMs can further implement neat features from the others, and then
follow up with the guitar amp if we have time.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.