Re: [tlug] Late call for presenters September 8th technical meeting

I could hold it at the Axsh office in Shinjuku as long as we have another presentation. Or even if we don't, we could hang out, casually talk Linux and maybe have some impromptu lightning talks?

I could still talk about my amp and since it's at the office, I could also give a lightning talk about using tiling window managers (i3 specifically) on a 4k display. Basically show off my development environment a bit.

If people are interested, could you let me know?

Disclaimer: The Axsh office is not a meeting space so it'll be a lot more cramped (intimate?) than usual but we've had nomikais at the office with about the number of people that usually attend TLUG.

~Andreas