Re: [tlug] BIOS / Video Problems

There was no recent event I can think of that would have fried the PS/2 connectors.  The default keyboard, a Microsoft Natural, is both USB and PS/2.  At the time the problem happened, it was plugged in as a USB keyboard, along with a wireless antenna for the trackball.  I also have IBM PS/2 and USB keyboards which I have tried.

I've discussed the HDD at length.  It boots but only from a cold start.  When the system reboots, HDD is not found.  Disconnecting the DVD/CD (the first boot device) and leaving the HDD connected also causes a certain amount of found / not found activity.  Disconnecting the HDD does produce a "Not Found" message and instructions to shut down and install bootable media.

The video isue refers to the video card.  This mobo has onboard video and I am using that right now.