Re: [tlug] silicon cash eater

Thank you for the pointer. Just ordered the 2m extension cord 1500w version. The less expensive versions ride on the outlet, which is not visible with my file cabinet and desk placement. To see the meter I would need to unplug it and !poof! data gone. This should do the trick with a little hands-and-knees stretch.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B003IU4LXG/

Real power numbers coming soon.

Regards,
Kevin Sullivan