Re: [tlug] Other Python Versions on RHEL7 (was Python 2x3)

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull.stephen.fw@example.com> wrote:
What do you mean by "supported"?  By "collections" or by Python core
developers?  If "collections", what support do they provide?  (I'm
just asking for documentation for the record at the level of my
endorsement of Continuum, so people can decide if it's close enough to
look for themselves.)

Depending on how much support you require, these[1] are even supported by RedHat. I haven't check how much overlap there is with the publicly available ones.
And here is the statement about the support[2], not that I have ever used it myself:

RHSCL releases occur annually. The collections have a two to three year support life cycle to allow rapid innovation without sacrificing stability. RHSCL is available with select Red Hat Enterprise Linux subscriptions for the currently supported releases of Red Hat Enterprise Linux including 6 and 7.

--
Georgi