Re: [tlug] Google Apps for Work

On 2016-05-11 21:33 +0900 (Wed), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> ...the then and now maintainer of Coda said "git and Coda work
> together brilliantly").

Yeah, I don't know if I'd buy that. For a short time I thought that
putting git repos in Dropbox sync'd directories would be brilliant,
but it turns out unless you're fairly careful about how you deal with
those repos you can end up with conflicts in the repo itself (the `.git`
subdir, not the checked-out files) that are at best annoying to resolve.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.