Re: [tlug] 28 Backspaces

On 12/23/2015 12:28 AM, Mattia Dongili wrote:
All you have to do is keep your system up to date and your boys will have a hard(er) time hacking their way to YouTube.

Boys? Who said "boys"? She's a better hacker than any of the boys around here. We've had several local parents accost us in the grocery store and complain that she's removed the blocks most of them know how to put on their kid's phones and tablets. She gives me a good run for my money, too.

--
CL