Re: [tlug] 28 Backspaces

On 2015-12-22 09:35, CL wrote:
http://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-hack-any-linux-machine-just-using-backspace

I know that there are way more experienced people on this list,
but on my 15 years of Linux usage, I have never seen any person
using, or a server, or a pc configured to use grub for authentication.

Who would use a bootloader for that? and why? Surely there must be reasons.
But it's not as scary nor a huge issue as the article says. When you
let somebody physically access a device, it's not the bootloader gonna
protect your device. imo.

That's said. On the other hand, the bug is unbelieveable, almost as fun
as the recent "goto exit" one.

--
Furkan Mustafa