Re: [tlug] systemd opinions for a web server?

On 9 July 2015 at 17:49, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
> Scary, isn't it?  This isn't reassuring, either:
>
> http://fedora.12.x6.nabble.com/what-mean-journal-or-kmsg-systemd-log-target-td5012990.html
>
> One wonders why people like "poma" bother to answer questions at

Atrocious attitude. He tells the guy to rtfm and implies that he
doesn't need to worry about how it works.

Another thing that puts me off is my experience with pulseaudio, which
never fails to get in the way of what I want to do with Jack (or not,
because I don't allow it on my computer any more, even if that means I
don't have sound in Scratch)

but anyway, I don't want to turn this into a slashdot thread.

Nigel