[tlug] systemd opinions for a web server?

Hi All,

There hasn't been much systemd debate on here, and I would like to
know any strong opinions from people who know what they are talking
about. Specifically, if your web server was running Debian Wheezy,
would you be happy to upgrade to Jessie, or would you flee from
systemd?

To give some context, I would estimate that I have had to rescue a
broken system about once every two or three years for the last decade
or two, and I would do that by booting a live distro, reading logs,
and taking appropriate action. My fuzzy knowledge of systemd, mostly
gained from comment threads on Slashdot, makes me wonder if it would
be possible to do that anymore?

If you do recommend a change, what would you change to?

Thanks!

Nigel