Re: [tlug] Poll: OpenOffice or LibreOffice?

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Benjamin Tayehanpour
<benjamin@example.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2014 22:37:48 +0200
> Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:
>
>> Or is it "Beauty is what you want to see"? For me, the real beauty of
>> a formula is the formula
>> itself, and surely not the way it is displayed or printed (and you
>> never know how it will be displayed
>> or printed).
>
> If you care about the formula itself, then surely you will have it properly formatted so as to avoid human error in processing it.

If some peapool write som mistaques, hiuou wille anderstand, iffe
youre lang is fe same. I mean: If your formula cannot be
understood, this is not a font or presentation issue. If the reader
cannot read it, the issue is on the sender side.
Writing/scanning and sending a poor jpeg could be the best option.

Human would read everything, even with bad hand writing. When people
read something, this is not just processing (happily).

We are lucky that writers and scientists did not wait for some
specific beautiful fonts for their books/thesis/theories. My 5
favorites
books in my library are in pocket format, poorly printed. And I
understood my maths on a blackboard (as you did probably).

If some people think that their new theory will be understood because
of the presentation, this is wrong.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.