Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 18:15:53 +0900
- From: Jens Oliver John <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- References: <53591B63.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <5359C161.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CABHGxq41_VQZ1Yg_r_vueS+x89K1QPQMC2fCB3uC+txjpwULemail@example.com> <5359F2B7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.23 (2014-03-12)
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 02:29:27PM +0900, Travis Cardwell wrote: > On 2014年04月25日 12:19, Jim Breen wrote: > > I use vim all the time, of course, apart from email. 8-)} > > Until recently, it was easy to use gvim with the GMail web interface via > the It's All Text! add-on in Firefox . That stopped working, however, > when the developers tried to be clever and implement a custom editor > within the DOM. > > I mention it because the It's All Text add-on is still a great way to edit > text in textareas with the editor of your choice; it still works great > with other webmail applications. Firefox + Pentadactyl (and others, certainly) still make it possible to edit any textfield in a seperate editor via Ctrl+i while being in insert mode. I use this facility heavily when it comes to longer forum posts.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links