Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?

On 2014-04-24 at 23:10:43 Travis Cardwell wrote:
> What alternative email client would you recommend?  It is time
> to go back to using a terminal email client?!?!

I use Thunderbird for my home e-mail. I dislike it for many reasons. I
use Kmail for my work e-mail. Since Kmail2 got pushed to the Debian
repositories i have found it to be a constant source of frustration and
so i'm also looking for a new client.

On my short list of clients to evaluate are claws and sylpheed. I'll
watch this thread for other ideas as well. I haven't switched yet
because i don't really have time to take a day to just test out a mail
client.

Please let us know what you decide; i'm curious anyway. You sound
annoyed by some of the same issues that annoy me, so i suspect our mail
client usage is similar.

__
Daniel A. Ramaley
Network Engineer 2

Dial Center 122, Drake University
2407 Carpenter Ave / Des Moines IA 50311 USA
Tel: +1 515 271-4540
Fax: +1 515 271-1938
E-mail: daniel.ramaley@example.com