Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 06:55:02 +0900
- From: Raider Sail <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
Now as a webmail and IMAP user I miss MH. It has separate shell commands for different functions like inc to incorporate new mail, comp to compose, rmm to delete and so forth. xmh was one of several gui wrappers. NMH does MIME. You can use a nifty built-in line-oriented editor similar to ed to send tweet-like messages or set your favorite one as default. Emacs client works well. You can reedit mail from inside comp or repl in a different editor with a simple command.See http://rand-mh.sourceforge.netIncludes a link to nmh, a fork. The RAND corporation was where it was made.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links