Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 06:56:03 -0400
- From: Scott Robbins <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- References: <53591B63.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <5359D1D6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.20 (2009-12-10)
On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 12:09:10PM +0900, Travis Cardwell wrote: > > Edit|Preferences has options to say you always want text. (If you can't > > find it let me know.) > > (BTW, in Advanced tab of preferences, general tab, config editor gives > > you a Firefox-style about:config screen; useful when you just cannot > > find something.) > > Thank you very much for your offer to help! I am afraid that I have > already tried the following preferences: > > * Edit | Account Settings... > * (my account) | Composition & Addressing > * Compose messages in HTML format: No As I said, on FreeBSD, the only way I found to demand it uses plain text was to say it had to go to each domain. kb.mozillazine.org/Plain_text_e-mail_(Thunderbird)#Send_plain_text_messages According to that, it seems to be the way it's done now. -- Scott Robbins PGP keyID EB3467D6 ( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 ) gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links