Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:24:03 +0900
- From: Travis Cardwell <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- References: <53591B63.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5597379.8c4kNqSOLl@dan>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20131103 Icedove/17.0.10
On 2014年04月25日 02:48, Daniel A. Ramaley wrote:On my short list of clients to evaluate are claws and sylpheed. I'll watch this thread for other ideas as well. I haven't switched yet because i don't really have time to take a day to just test out a mail client.I tried Claws recently, and I never got it working with my SSL certificates (signed by my own CA). I unfortunately did not take notes, so I do not have the details.I have not tried Sylpheed in many years, after I got a pretty bad impression of it. It has hopefully improved, however. I will put it on my list of clients to try, especially since it has good Japanese localization!Please let us know what you decide; i'm curious anyway. You sound annoyed by some of the same issues that annoy me, so i suspect our mail client usage is similar.Will do! Cheers, Travis
- Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- From: Scott Robbins
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] [OT] email client tips?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links