Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo (Very OT)

Benjamin Tayehanpour writes:

 > Most of us have a single law throughout.

Surely even Sweden needs more than one law?  Or perhaps you mean the
Golden Rule.

In this case, the application is, if you want me to read your posts,
you can bloody well do others the respect of actually reading theirs,
instead of picking on particular dictionary meanings of words.

I-think-I've-met-Stallman's[1]-long-lost-twin-brother-ly y'rs,

Footnotes:
[1]  He's a first cousin to Humpty-Dumpty.