Re: [tlug] Recurrent Firefox issues with gmail

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:26:44 +0100
Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 2:56 PM, <fgs@example.com> wrote:
> >
> > Please read carefully my previous message as I'm not asking you to
> > delete everything. Those are suggestions I would try myself if
> > facing a similar issue.
> >
> > Different Google servers use different certificates. This erratic
> > behavior is normal for outdated cached certificates.
>
> I don't have any outdated certificates (a proof being that "sometimes"
> I have no issue).

When you try to use their service, you call a pool of servers. Machine
#3862 may accept your certificate for some reason. Updated machine #8932
doesn't.

That's just general advice; disabling add-ons, clearing caches and in
this case, stored certificates.

And do me a favor, when you find out what's happening, please stop by
so we can all learn from others experiences. That's the only reason why
I spend some of my time here.

Regards,