Re: [tlug] Recurrent Firefox issues with gmail

On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 12:06:17 PM Bruno Raoult wrote:
> Interesting is that I have access to my account on Google. Only gmail has a
> problem... I just did reboot my computer,

Dear Bruno, then the issue might just be on the certificate establishing the
secure connection to Google's servers.

Erasing everything on the privacy tab of "FF" won't delete its cached, local
certificates. Don't have a "FF" instance right in front of me now to point you
precisely where. Please go on and delete those as well.

Regards, Fernando.