Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Flash content plays double speed
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 09:41:01 +0900
- From: CL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Flash content plays double speed
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.0
Flash and other video content in both Kubuntu 13.04 and WIN 7 VBox accessed through my browser plays the files at double speed. Fans of Simon, Theodore and Alvin may find this charming, but I am having a hard time listening to BBC, CNN and podcasts. My main browser is Firefox in both OSes, but the same problem also occurs in Chromium, Chrome, Rekonq, and, after a file has been played in my browser, Skype sounds run at double speed, as well.My plugins are: Kubuntu: - Flash Player - VLC Media Plugin WIN 7 (in VBox) - Flash Player - VLC Web Plugin - Shockwave for Director - Quicktime(and, I'm sure that Windows Media Player has it's fingers in there, somewhere)I have tried rebooting and restarting all browsers in Safe Mode but still have the problem there, too. I have Skype startup diverted to so that it does not use the Pulse Audio server (see my post of 08 JUL 13 "Re: [tlug] Sounds of Silence - SOLVED) but, if I start Kubuntu with Skype not loaded, the problem persists.Google has not been my friend, so far. Can anyone think of another thing I can try to find the cause?-- CL
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] To Set This World On FIRE...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Flash content plays double speed
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] To Set This World On FIRE...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Flash content plays double speed
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links