Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] [announcement] September 21 Technical Meeting
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:40:01 +0900
- From: Henry Addo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] [announcement] September 21 Technical Meeting
- References: <email@example.com>
Thanks for the info. I was wondering if this event will mark SFD as well? -- http://www.softwarefreedomday.org
Henry!--Be the change you want to see ~ Mahatma Gandhi. So stop complaining :-).Website: http://www.addhen.org/On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM, A.Tomita <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
-=-=-=- Announcement: September 2013 TLUG Technical Meeting -=-=-=-=-
Date: September 21, 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 14:00-16:30 (doors open 13:30)
Place: KDDI Web Communications
Sumitomo Fudosan Koujimachi Bldg.
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083
1. Running Android on the Beagle Bone Black (BBB)
by Nikolay Elenkov
This talk will introduce the BBB development board and
describe some of the steps required to run Android 4.2 using
the 3.8 kernel on it. It will then briefly introduce what
configuration changes are necessary to turn the board in
a (more-or-less) fully functional touch screen device
with wireless connectivity.
2. SOAP APIs from Go
by Edward Middleton
Other items on the agenda are:
1. Introduction of new members, news about Linux/Open Source,
general announcements, Q&A
2. Auction (bring any gear that would would like to donate to TLUG)
All Linux users and supporters of open source code and free software
are invited to attend this Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG) meeting.
Membership is open to anyone. There are no membership dues or entrance
After the meeting, we will continue chatting over a few beers.
TLUG is a non-profit, non-political organization established in June
of 1994 to exchange information on the use of Linux and Free Software
Foundation tools. TLUG has an active mailing list, home page, and
regular physical meetings. Discussions are primarily held in English,
but non-English speakers are encouraged to come and participate.
We especially want to encourage Japanese people to attend and will make
efforts to support a bilingual meeting.
TLUG generally hosts technical meetings every odd-numbered month on the
2nd Saturday, and a nomikai (social even at a pub) every even-numbered
month on the 2nd Friday.
The TLUG home page is available at http://www.tlug.jp
For any instructions or info before the meeting:
Edward Middleton ............ 090-3689-0292
Alberto Tomita ............ 080-3463-9256
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at http://lists.tlug.jp/list.html
The TLUG mailing list is hosted by ASAHI Net, provider of mobile and
fixed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/
- [tlug] [announcement] September 21 Technical Meeting
- From: A.Tomita
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Next by Date: [tlug] [OT] Japan SIM card for foreign phone
- Previous by thread: [tlug] [announcement] September 21 Technical Meeting
- Next by thread: [tlug] sharing anthy dictionary between machines
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links