Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
> Actually, I would say the problem is to get *you* switched over to a
> different distro.

Yeah... that is probably good advice.  Still, otherwise this box is
working alright, and this particular setup is on a test box, so I can
spend some time on it.  I think Kubuntu (after jumping through the
weird hoops) works in Japanese okay, but possibly only when installing
it in Japanese, as was the case with the box I got working before this
one.  So - basically I agree, although I still (partly out of
stubbornness) want to get this box with Kubuntu 12.04 LTS going.

Lyle