Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 22:02:06 +0900
- From: Lyle H Saxon <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- References: <CACDLhbb3cU2oCF6p+zjsEvhD7m26bQdNPkZfCW5P5PqOE2GqBg@mail.gmail.com> <CACDLhbaDneC=xXjD6WZQMw5ZKVWNs4rp9FdsQbKqDmjA=iq9Zw@mail.gmail.com> <52269D31.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM, s smith <email@example.com> wrote:> AdvancedTry without this checked.
> Share the same input method among all applications
Thanks for responding - before I try that:Just realized something I was overlooking. Between:- System Settings- System- SettingsI was forgetting "Settings" which is where "Keyboard Input Methods" resides:"Keyboard Input Methods (IBus Daemon) has not been started. Do you want to start it now?""IBus has been started! If you can not use IBus, please open System Menu -> System Settings -> Language Support and set the "Keyboard Input Method" to "ibus", then log out and back in again."
So - since it's still not working, time to "log out and back in again" to see what happens...Lyle
- Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- From: Lyle H Saxon
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] NAS and DHCP?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links