Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 16:32:29 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- References: <5222B87F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20130901041658.GA29837@scott1.scottro.net> <5222D2DA.email@example.com>
Darren Cook writes: > Wikipedia says it should be h264 , Sure, but it looks like the phone stores the raw data stream, like the old Sun .au format audio files. Possibly the .moi and .mai files describe the format and other parameters of the data streams. They're not big enough to be separate tracks. The English article says that it's an MPEG container using H.264 for the video and HE-AAC for audio. The audio seems to average 16% of the video stream, so the .sb1 file is probably an MPEG container stream with the audio and video multiplexed inside of it. > so I'm wondering if the handset manufacturers are encrypting the > files to prevent piracy or something. Dunno. Ask file(1) if it recognizes the .mai or .moi files, or the .PGI file. You could also look inside them with an editor to see if they contain any ASCII, UTF-8, or Shift JIS text. Steve
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] FYI, bumblebee working on Ubuntu 13.04
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links