Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 14:38:34 +0900
- From: Darren Cook <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- References: <5222B87F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20130901041658.GA29837@scott1.scottro.net>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130330 Thunderbird/17.0.5
>> Handbrake and ffmpeg won't touch the sb1 file: "MOV001.sb1: Unknown format". > > Have you tried playing it with vlc? According to > http://www.pcpitstop.com/file-extension/open/application/VLC~media~player/vlc.exe.html > sb1 is playable under vlc, and IIRC, vlc also has a convert function. I think that the "sb1" it knows is a "MemoryMixer Album". But I just tried installed "vlc", and it does nothing with the file. (vlc plays other movie files as ascii art, but at least it does play those other files!!) Wikipedia says it should be h264 , so I'm wondering if the handset manufacturers are encrypting the files to prevent piracy or something. Oh well, I'll just watch the programs on the phone then :-) (BTW, "file" tells me the sb1 file is "data", and the others are "ps database".) Darren : http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%AF%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%82%B0#.E5.9C.A7.E7.B8.AE.E6.8A.80.E8.A1.93
- Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links