[tlug] sb1 file format?

Asking here as I recorded a "One Seg" TV program on my phone. It plays
back on my phone, but I cannot find anything to play it on an Android
tablet, or on Linux desktop. Here are the files I have in a "PRG007"
directory:

 71841792 2013-08-31 18:53 MOV001.sb1*
    12116 2013-08-31 19:25 MOV001.moi*
       40 2013-08-31 19:25 MOV001.mai*
      306 2013-09-01 12:18 PRG007.PGI*

>From the timestamp, the *.PGI file must be a file to record the current
position in my playback.

Handbrake and ffmpeg won't touch the sb1 file: "MOV001.sb1: Unknown format".

Anyone know what the underlying format is? I'm wondering if all I need
is to change the file extension, or something?  (Well, just tried
changing it to MPV001.AVI, but ffmpeg still cannot recognize it.)

Darren