Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] sb1 file format?
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 12:46:07 +0900
- From: Darren Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130330 Thunderbird/17.0.5
Asking here as I recorded a "One Seg" TV program on my phone. It plays back on my phone, but I cannot find anything to play it on an Android tablet, or on Linux desktop. Here are the files I have in a "PRG007" directory: 71841792 2013-08-31 18:53 MOV001.sb1* 12116 2013-08-31 19:25 MOV001.moi* 40 2013-08-31 19:25 MOV001.mai* 306 2013-09-01 12:18 PRG007.PGI* >From the timestamp, the *.PGI file must be a file to record the current position in my playback. Handbrake and ffmpeg won't touch the sb1 file: "MOV001.sb1: Unknown format". Anyone know what the underlying format is? I'm wondering if all I need is to change the file extension, or something? (Well, just tried changing it to MPV001.AVI, but ffmpeg still cannot recognize it.) Darren
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] sb1 file format?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links