Re: [tlug] FYI, bumblebee working on Ubuntu 13.04

On 31 August 2013 18:02, Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> wrote:
> Not sure if this is of use to anyone...  Perhaps most of you
> would be smarter than me and look into Linux support before
> buying a laptop!  :-(

Optimus has been known as a typical "meh, kinda works" thing for a
while now, but it's getting there. For my personal use case, however,
manually delegating processes between adapters would be exactly the
way I want it. I hate when the computer tries to do something I can do
better :P