Re: [tlug] [Was: Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?] Changing subject in thread.

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> On 15 August 2013 00:24, Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:
>
> > This is interesting. As I wrote "Foreign" (vs US), japan is not in the
> > "foreign" group.
>
> Quoth you, and verily thus:
> You mentioned specifically French movies being remade by Hollywood [...]

Oh. And the subject? I did give examples only. And obviously French ones are the
ones I know the best.
The subject was clearly about foreign countries. With a few examples that you
may know (as quite famous).

Could have been from Qatar, or Korea, but I don't know any.
Should I have included the Japanese ones, I already said: yes.

> > But "The Ring" US remake would have been an OK off-topic.
> I suppose so.
> [...]
> Japan is not a foreign country to the majority of TLUGgers, given that
> they live there. :)

I like your humour. Really.

> > One more aspirin. And one beer, please.
> The aspirin will accelerate the effects of the beer, which is good,
> but the beer will dehydrate you, which is bad if you're taking the
> aspirin for a headache. ;)

Arghh... One glass of wine :-)

> Josh "three emoticons in one email oh my god I'm turning into a
> teenage girl"

Just normal, as of "normal people" (opposed to "42" answers).

Enjoy your holidays, that you all may have this week.

Cheers.

br.