Re: [tlug] [Was: Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?] Changing subject in thread.

On 15 August 2013 08:12, Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:

> [...] I decided to trim to extreme (I even wrote I
> did it voluntarily, to make clear that this is not what would do normally).

Trimming is not binary; you can trim a little or a lot, and like the
Buddhists say, the Middle Way is probably best. :)

You don't need to throw your toys out of the pram because people are
trying to explain the whys and wherefores behind TLUG's list policy.

Cheers,
Josh