Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Glad I've Found You!
- Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 16:38:30 -0300
- From: "SCHWARTZ, Fernando G." <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Glad I've Found You!
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130329 Thunderbird/17.0.5
Good people out there in beloved Tokyo! Should have found this group a long time ago but I'm one of those guys that believe good things happen only in the right time. I still keep a " MANDRAKE " distro retail box of 6 CDs from 1998 or so. Attended three " LinuxCon " conferences so far, including one in Japan last year in Yokohama. Have extensive real world experience using all sorts of open-source solutions to companies of all sizes. Born in Brazil, a place that may lag behind in many things but not on open-source adoption. I'm also an individual member of the Linux Software Foundation since 2010. Experiencing Japan combined with Linux people is the absolute dream of my life! Please let's keep in touch in the meanwhile until my next stay in Tokyo coming up later this summer. Let's get connected now! Arigato gozaimashita. -- SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com # +55-21-7894-7272 [@GMT-3]
- Re: [tlug] Glad I've Found You!
- From: A.Tomita
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...
- Next by Date: [tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Glad I've Found You!
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links