Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...
- Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 19:47:16 +0200
- From: Bruno Raoult <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...
Hi Everybody, I hope you enjoyed the Golden Week. I have a weird problem with Emacs, and the way it handles "unicode decomposed" chars (such as filenames coding on HFS+). For instance, the character "è" being (hex dump) coded as 65 cc 80 instead of the "usual" c3 a8. It is transparent for all editors (vi, gedit, etc...), but I am not able to have Emacs display these characters correctly... Would you have some hint? The perfect one being to have it done work automagically, of course. Thanks, Bruno. -- 2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.
- [tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...
- From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Raspberry PI Networking on 5/24 (networking pre-party with Eben) registration open!
- Next by Date: [tlug] Glad I've Found You!
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Raspberry PI Networking on 5/24 (networking pre-party with Eben) registration open!
- Next by thread: [tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links