[tlug] Emacs and decomposed unicode...

Hi Everybody,

I hope you enjoyed the Golden Week.

I have a weird problem with Emacs, and the way it handles "unicode
decomposed" chars (such as filenames coding on HFS+).
For instance, the character "รจ" being (hex dump) coded as 65 cc 80
instead of the "usual" c3 a8.

It is transparent for all editors (vi, gedit, etc...), but I am not
able to have Emacs display these characters correctly...

Would you have some hint? The perfect one being to have it done work
automagically, of course.

Thanks,

Bruno.

--