Re: [tlug] [OT] plonk [Re: Classes]

On 05/29/2012 10:23 AM, Godwin Stewart wrote:
On 29/05/2012 14:30, s smith wrote:
> For dealing with the conversations we have on this list, I think > anything other than threaded email would be really difficult to > follow with a non-threaded (i.e. top-posted) email style.
I'm not sure what you're getting at here because threading has nothing to do with top-posting vs. inline/interleaved posting.
Maybe I misunderstood. I've been seeing a discussion of top-posting as well. This is the first list I encountered the concept of an email thread. Back when ... I didn't even know that thunderbird supported threads.

So what I'm saying is that I like the current style of editing out matters redundant to your reply and posting in-line or bottom as appropriate and depending on the thread to carry the context of the whole email conversation.

I like the current style of this list as opposed to work where every reply carries all the previous replies in it.

Steve S.