Re: [tlug] Computer museums (was: Favorite Linux laptops these days?)

2012/4/30 David J Iannucci <jlinux@example.com>:

> Following and reading these links, I've learned that the Computer Museum
> in Boston closed in 1999!  And here I still thought of that as the
> preeminent museum of its kind.

That is a shame indeed. However, next time you're on this side of the
pond, there's a fantastic computer history museum at Bletchley Park
[1], home of Alan Turing's Enigma-breaking effort during WWII.

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/