Re: [tlug] Computer museums (was: Favorite Linux laptops these days?)

Following and reading these links, I've learned that the Computer Museum
in Boston closed in 1999!  And here I still thought of that as the
preeminent museum of its kind.  Not that I had ever been there, but I
have always thought of visiting some day :-)

Dave