Re: [tlug] Favorite Linux laptops these days?

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:
>> In case it is not too much, I am interested in the HDDs, even if they
>> are wiped. Or if they are working, I can wipe them if required.

Just checked on the remaining 486 Dynabook - it appears to be dry.  It
has one other issue though - I lent it to someone who used a small
incandescent lamp beside it and they let it get too close to the
screen, so the surface is partially melted in two places.  (Maybe it
would make an interest "installation" art exhibit...).