Re: [tlug] HP Envy 15 first impressions

I'm fiddling around with syndaemon settings and it seems to be the answer to the problem. I just need to find out how to make them persistent. Something keeps replacing my good settings (syndaemon -i 1.0 -K -R) with Ubuntu's crappy ones (syndaemon -i 2.0 -K -R -t). The -t is especially crappy because it causes the clickpad to ignore taps but not general movement. Hilarity ensues.

I'm going to file a bug on that to see what they think: if the "disable when typing" checkbox is doing what they meant but is labeled poorly, or if it's not doing what they meant but is labeled correctly.

Jonathan