Re: [tlug] HP Envy 15 first impressions

On 04/13/2012 04:07 AM, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

Still haven't figured out how to disable the touchpad when typing. The
disable box is checked, but...

Jonathan

On my ThinkPad, I turned it off permanently in BIOS so it is not OS dependent any more. Don't know if it is an option on your HP. My wife and daughter insisted that it be left turned on on their WIN7 powered ThinkPad, making the touchpad the second reason why theirs is so unusable.

Still don't know which SOB to blame for putting a "pointing device" in the exact spot where I rest my hands to type. And it looks as though every producer is making it their standard. Give me a keyboard clittie any day of the week.

--
CL