Re: [tlug] Favorite Linux laptops these days?

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:50:48 +0200
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> So the T420s is a great machine for developing code, but I can't
> recommend it for your stated battery life goals. :(

Interesting, i recently bought a X220 (with the 9 cell battery and an i7)
and get >5h out of it. Which i think is pretty decent for a 1.5kg laptop.

Though, i am still looking for a laptop like my A20, out of which i got
something around 7h or 8h, when using it as an mp3 player (with no power
saving settings but disabling the display)

			Attila Kinali
		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin